1.You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
不小心在微波爐上輸入你的密碼.
2.You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
幾年沒用真的紙牌玩單人牌戲.
3.You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
你有十五支電話號碼可以你讓去聯絡你們家三個人.
4.You e-mail your mate who works at the desk next to you.
傳伊媚兒給坐在你隔壁桌的同伴.
5.Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that
they do not have e-mail addresses.
和朋友失去聯繫的原因是他們沒有電子信箱.
6.When you go home after a long day at work
you still answer the phone in a business manner.
從漫長一天的工作中回到家,你仍用一副公事公辦的態度講電話.
7.When you make phone calls from home,
you accidentally dial "9" toget an outside line.
在家打電話,會不小心按到"9"撥外線.
8.You have sat at the same desk for four years
and worked for three different companies.
坐在同張桌子前四年,替三家公司工作過.
10.You learn about your redundancy on the 10.30 news.
你從十點半的新聞中得知自己失業的消息.
11.Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
你老闆沒有處理你手中事情的能力.
12.Contractors outnumber permanent staff
and are more likely to get long-service-awards.
約聘人員超過固定職員,而且更有可能長期做下去.
AND THE REAL CLINCHERS ARE……
真正的關鍵是………………………
13.You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
你讀了整篇文章,還一直邊笑邊點頭.
14.As you read this list,
you think about forwarding it to your "friends".
讀這篇文章的時候,你想到要把文章轉寄給朋友.
15.You got this email from a friend that never talks to you any more,
except to send you jokes from the net.
你收到一個只寄網路笑話,卻不再和你說話的朋友寄來的這封電子郵件.
16.You are too busy to notice there was no No.9 !
你太忙了,以至於沒發現少了第九項.
17.You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a No.9
你真的把視窗上拉去檢查是否第九項.
|